- Thursday February 19, 2015 Thursday February 19, 2015
The Mid-Atlantic Area of the Mankind Project is hosting a 3-day Integral Mondo Zen Retreat, December 10-13, 2015 at the peaceful and historic Claymont Mansion in Charles Town, WV. The practice of sitting meditation has been shown to have dramatic positive effects for mental, physical, emotional, and spiritual health. Integral Mondo Zen retreats are a rare combination of sacred ritual, intellectual exploration, deep spiritual practice, and transformative process, led by men and women with a powerful commitment to the betterment of all beings.
Click here for more information: IMZ-3-DC
- Friday January 23, 2015 Thursday February 19, 2015
The Mid-Atlantic Area will be holding its next New Warrior Training Adventure from April 24th through the 26th, 2015, at Claymont Court in Charles Town, West Virginia. This Training will be hosted by the Northern Virginia Community. Men from all over the Mid-Atlantic Area will be participating. Are you ready to find out what you’re made of?
- Monday September 21, 2009 Thursday February 19, 2015 You made it here. That’s a really great start. You may be feeling ready to make a change, shake things up, or continue the positive path of growth that you’re on. Today we face serious challenges. Men are faced with tough questions about what it means, and what it takes, to maintain the strength and power of healthy masculinity without the destructive dominance that we see facing us on the news and in our communities. We need strong men to solve the problems that we are confronting, and yet we also need men that are able and willing to access all aspects of the human spectrum of emotions and actions. We need men who are tough and kind, fierce and nurturing, powerful and compassionate. The ManKind Project helps real, powerful, good men join together and create the structures, institutions and communities that will foster peace, safety and accountability in our societies.
The ManKind Project helps men make the difficult transition into a new sense of purpose and healthy mature manhood. You might be ready to take a risk and see what life’s like on the other side of the door you’ve come to.
If you’re ready to make a bold choice, that door can be thrown wide open. The ManKind Project presents a training for men called the New Warrior Training Adventure. At the NWTA, you’ll be challenged and supported to learn more about yourself in 48 hours than you’ve probably learned in the last 20 years.
- You’ll experience a level of energy, a quality of masculinity, a deep sense of safety, joy and laughter, anger and fear, physical challenge, and a connection to life’s mystery that we can’t explain to you, no matter how hard we try.
- You’ll have the opportunity to look with fearless honesty at the life you’ve created, and make profound choices about what you want to keep, what you want to expand, and what you want to let go of.
- You’ll discover your unique connection to manhood, explore a new way of understanding masculinity, and step fully into the man you envision yourself to be.